Well, hello there!
For those wondering, I do exist and I still have a blog. I know it has been a while, but I am coming back around, and busting with excitement over some awesome recipes to share in the upcoming weeks.
If you follow me on instagram, you know we just moved from Missouri to Maryland and that has been keeping me insanely busy. We are finally getting settled in and I am enjoying getting back to recipe developing in my new huge kitchen (with a dishwasher!!!) Now, if only I could find a decent source for local chicken…
But, this post is not about chicken. It is about frozen sweet things. Specifically, dairy free ones. I have rounded up 50+ dairy free frozen treats to share over at Kitchen Stewardship today, and didn’t want you to miss out on getting them. It includes everything from classic ice creams such as vanilla, to uniquely delicious flavors such as blueberry, basil, and rum sorbet!
Plus, I am going to share our favorite of late Probiotic Fruit Pops. Honestly, it isn’t really a recipe just a really great idea. But, the kids and I make these every few days and they love them, and I love knowing they are getting fruit and probiotics when they have them. So, “unrecipe” or not here it is!
- Fresh or frozen fruit (we have used bananas, kiwis, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, basically anything will work).
- Kombucha (any flavor)
- Popsicle Molds (I use this norpro one and love it [affiliate link]) and sticks if needed
- If using big fruit cut it into bite size pieces.
- Fill the molds with fruit (the kids always do this), then top with kombucha (I usually do this).
- Freeze for at least three hours.