Full of chocolate…
…and brown sugar.
A bit on the healthier side with whole grains, unrefined sugar, and coconut oil. But, they do not taste even a little bit healthy.
In fact they are pretty irresistible.
I can really talk a lot, but sometimes, not much needs to be said.
- ¼ cup ground golden flax
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1¼ cup gluten free rolled oat flour (grind rolled oats in a food processor of coffee grinder)
- ⅓ cup tapioca starch
- 1 cup sucanat
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 7 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla (yes, tablespoon, do not reduce)
- ½-2/3 cup mini enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flax, molasses, and water. Let sit for a few minutes to gel.
- Meanwhile mix together the rest of the dry ingredients. Add the flax mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the coconut oil and vanilla.
- Pour into a well oiled 9 x 13 inch pan (or about a 12 inch round pan as shown).
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, run a knife through the batter to get the chocolate chips to go down into the batter some. Sprinkle with a few more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until tohe blondies begin to pull from the side of the pan. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Gluten Free Wednesdays
Allergy Free Wednesdays
Recipe Sharing Monday
Melt In Your Mouth Monday
Mix it Up Monday
Mouth Watering Monday
Natural Living Monday